Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Zero to Hero (just like that)

Ya know... Hercules!  Anyway, you'll notice I've burnt exactly zero burgers on my little mile counter plug in below. And I put that up like a week ago :/  I've been so super busy lately (but somehow am finding time to blog right now. hmm) with competition season coming up for my girls and this being the last week of editing on the movie. I read an article recently on laziness and how it is often labeled "busy" or "too worn out". I hadn't thought of it that way before but it's very true. Being busy is no excuse for laziness. Whether it's laundry or going for a run, I need to make time for things that are important and for me that means getting up earlier. I waste a lot of time pushing the snooze button. So hopefully that big fat zero will be gone by tomorrow. That's my goal. I don't care what number is there as long as it isn't a 0. 


Pin It!;

2 comments:

  1. I always struggled with getting out of bed. But now I set my alarm for 15 minutes before I actually need to get up and then another alarm for the actual time. Works like a charm! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love :)