Monday, January 30, 2012

Favorite Things: Vintage & Palettes

It's Monday! Here are my favorite things that I ran across last week:

The Graphic Fairy

I'm so happy I found her! So many awesome FREE vintage graphics to use for design, labels, advertisements, blogs, whatever. There are some super granny ones but some really really cool ones too. Go check her out:  http://www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ 



Isn't she gorgeous?!


Vintage onions



Palette Wall

THIS... is cool. I want to do it but feel it'll be too "rustic" for Drew... or should I say G-dawg? Hubster? Sweetie poo sugar pie? Seems like legit blogs always give code names for their husbands and kiddos. Think I'll stick with Drew though. Back to the palette wall



Just made out of old palettes! Adds such character and texture. I love it. Check out step by step instructions on the Bower Power blog:




Sweet Little Miss


So precious. I love pictures of moments. This seems like a special little moment to me. Makes me excited to have a little girl some day. And drink tea with her. And ask her about school :)


Pin It!;

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Future Grandma to your future childrenFebruary 15, 2012 at 9:20 AM

    I am so not proficient with new fangled computer communications. So proud to finally have email down and can even CC and BCC. Anyway, my comment relates to your having tea with my future granddaughter and asking her about school...........I hope you will have the honor, priveledge, and gift of being her teacher yourself! You can ask her about Master Club and Sunday School:) PS: I am going to look at the vintage pix and I love the Valentine you posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Future Grandma, I am so proud of you for figuring out how to comment on here haha. A lot of the graphics on her website remind me of stuff that you would like! You should go look around!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving some love :)