Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wedding Party Show 2012

It's been a while!

Busy bloggers make for boring blogs :) Sorry. 

This weekend my husband and I were able to be a part of the 2012 Boise Wedding Party Show! It's a convention of sorts for brides to be, stressed out moms and fiances who are just there for the cake samples. I had tons of fun decorating our booth space for Second Mile Wedding Films. I'm not super great at decorating but I really enjoy it. Here's some pics... 

My husband taking care of the tall stuff. Canopy provided by Event Rent. Lanterns were from Zurcher's and the pom poms were from Michael's.





Tulle and hanging icicle lights. Got the flowers from Michael's. I thought they were really simple but cute.



Finished product. Those are our bedroom curtains :)






If you haven't seen my husband's wedding videos you should probably check them out ASAP. They're beautiful! 






Pin It!;

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You're set up looks amazing and so inviting! It makes me want to just walk in and...be in it! I love Drew's wedding videos and I hope that was able to bring in alot of business!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love :)