Monday, February 13, 2012

Favorite Things: Parental Wisdom & Kate

I did not have much internet time last week, but still came across some pretty cool stuff that I'll share with you riiiiiiiight.............. now!

#1 Bro. Schmidt. I follow him on twitter and you should too. He puts out some really insightful articles that are always an encouragement to me. I got to hear him speak at the 2011 Spiritual Leadership Conference on the subject of working with teens. He has SO MUCH wisdom on the subject. His was definitely my favorite of the sessions that I went to because you could really see his heart and passion for young people. He wrote an article this week on the somewhat daunting challenge of parenting teens and while I obviously can't use this yet, I thought it might be helpful to someone 





#2 The Small Things Blog. I just found this blog the other day and love it. It's written by a cute girl named Kate who has all kinds of fun hair, craft, fashion tutorials and advice. Checker out!










This post is linked up at
 
Growing Home 





Pin It!;

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a great resource for parents in the midst of those tumultuous years! Having lived through them with both of our daughters, I know that it is important to have an abundance of ideas and encouragement to see you through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Kim :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your findings, and thanks for linking up to NOBH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a 11.5 year old daughter and 3 younger children so the teen years are just around the corner, sooner than I can comprehend! Thank you for sharing this post and link! :) Thanks for linking up to NOBH also!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love :)