Thursday, January 24, 2013

Teeth Whitener Product Review

Ok, so this is slightly out of my comfort zone, but I'm having a lot of fun with my new camera and have kind of just discovered this whole YouTube community since I've been watching pregnancy vlogs.  It's super fun and I would suggest creating an account if you don't have one. If you like Blogger you'll like YouTube. It's pretty much the same thing only with videos. You don't have to make videos or anything, but you can subscribe to channels, just like following a blog on Blogger and on your wall it'll show you when people upload a new video (I'm sure this is like so ten years ago for you guys, but I really never knew that's how YouTube worked lol) I can make a list of some of the channels that I follow if anyone is interested!

Anyhoo, here's a silly little video that I did after I bought some new products at Walmart one day when I was dealing with some pregnancy blues. It is a review of The Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening System (Say that 5 times fast) that I was trying for the first time. I really like it and I normally hate teeth whitening!




The beginning of this video is terrible quality, but if you can stick it out til the "after" part it gets much better ;)




So, I'll post these before and after pictures, but you really can't see a difference from them. In person I can tell though.

BEFORE:




And the dramatically different AFTER:






Pin It!;

4 comments:

  1. Your camera is awesome. What do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's the Cannon T2i from my hubby last Christmas. I LOVE it. If you're looking at investing in a good camera I would definitely recommend it.

      Delete
  2. Nice review! I use Stella white strips myself and are extremely happy about the result! I can recommend anyone to use strips :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love :)