Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ch ch ch ch changes

Lots. 

Ya know, you go through life having this picture of how your future looks. And you may not even realize that the picture is there until it starts to disintegrate before you. And then you start to think Hey wait a second.... what about my picture? I have actually grown rather attached to it so... yeah could we just leave it right where it is, rolling around the ol noggin'? Thanks. I painted it juuuuust the way that I want and I've taken care of every little detail so maybe just don't touch it.

It makes me happy. It makes me comfortable. I makes me feel in control. It caters to the rut that I've been digging for myself for quite some time now.

A new, empty canvas is scary. It feels a little bit like a rug pulled out from under my feet. It feels a little bit like... faith. 

So many different directions happening in life right now. With them come different emotions and thoughts but I've found that the strongest one has been a need for my Savior like I haven't felt in a while. A need and desire to seek him and talk to Him every day. I think sometimes by taking our picture away from us God is reminding us that He is the painter. 

I can't wait to see what he paints. 

Prov. 3:5-6



Pin It!;

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving some love :)