Thursday, February 6, 2014

Learn to crochet.... with K

SO CHEESY! Had to do it. 

I would love to teach you to crochet! That is, if you would love to learn. I'm not gonna force learn ya.

I've posted the first of a series of crochet tutorials on my new YouTube channel in which I go through the very basics of beginning crochet. I will post regular tutorials as successive lessons in a class. Start with the first tutorial and we will build up to more complicated projects. 

I hope this is helpful. I'm still working on all the techy stuff, but the videos should get a little more polished as we go ;)

Lesson #1: Slip knot, Chain, Single crochet

You will need:

  • Yarn
  • Crochet hook


Linked at: Missional Women


Pin It!;

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry, I just saw this! Obviously have not been keeping up with my blog. I'm sure you can - there are youtube tutorials for everything!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving some love :)