Saturday, March 1, 2014

Easy Peasy DIY business cards

Did a quick DIY project last night and thought I would take you along! I cannot take credit for this idea; it was actually my husband's. I was in a bind before my first event for my little crochet business because my business cards hadn't come yet so he suggested ... well, this! :) We had address labels for something else we had been doing and I had tags to put prices on my items, so he geniusly suggested just using what I had to make my own! I was SO happy with how they turned out that they are just what I use now instead of a real business card. They are fun and different and I think, very cute! Thanks, Babe! 



I used some today at an open house and I thought they worked great.


Here's the tutorial. Let me know if you try this out and what your business is! 






Pin It!;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving some love :)